Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More. . . .

Here is another pic of my chandelier, you can see that the saucers are down so you can see the pattern. Also you can see some of the soldered charms that I made. I love them.
The hardest part of the charms is choosing what images to choose!!!

Here is my advent calendar. It has little doors with cubby holes to put in chocolate coins and notes for the holidays.


This was fun and EASY to make, they are holiday button trees.

I will get the hang of posting all the pics in one Post. I hope sooner than later, and I figure out how to put it all together. Oh well, one step at a time. !!!!
Time for sleep. Happy creating!








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Gretchen! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen!

Thanks so much for the vote. I love that you made your own advent calendar! You rock! Also, your chandelier looks great.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Lots of Hugs-
Nicole