Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow, a month just flew by. . .

Does time just disintegrate in your hands? Time is tangible and then I look at it again, and it is gone. I could touch it, now poof! February was a fun (albeit - difficult at work!) month. I got some new direction. I can actually feel my feet firmly planted in the new direction. Sometimes, ideas come and wow, cant be any better, and yet I don't put any effort behind it. . .just thought and then it is gone, disinterested. Time to move on to the next possibility. Now I feel like I got it I am going to commit to an Etsy Shop. . .Creating is my joy, keeps me sane, keeps me grounded and keeps me busy when the Boi is gone.

Speaking of the Boi, he has had a fun month or so. In less than 6 weeks, he will be on 3 different 10 mile hikes, snowboarding for the first time, playing the bassoon in concert for the first time (he has only played it for 2 months) and now guitar lessons. I am sure I have forgot lots of other fun things he has done. And spring break is next week! Imagine what else he can do!!??

Well I will post the 2 other chandelairs I made up in the next day or so, plus some other "concotions" of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, what's going on with your blog? I wanted to see your finished dress form from class!